Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas...Just a little Late


I don't know about anyone else out there, but Christmas really snuck up on us this year. It came so fast and was over before we knew it. It was so nice to have the time off from work and spend time with our families. Brian and I went to Tremonton to spend Christmas Eve with his family. We have been doing this for the past few years and it has become an Anderson Family tradition. We had dinner and exchanged gifts, but due to Brian and my stomach flu, and the weather, we left really early this year. It was nice to see everyone and thanks so much for the awesome gifts!



We spent Christmas Eve playing with our newly aquired items (Satellite Radio, things for the house, and not to mention the remote control bug (that actually flies) Brian received). We finally got to bed around 2am and woke up a few hours later. We packed up the car with more gifts and headed to American Fork to see my family.
We spent all day with my family and we were feeling much better than the day before. We opened more gifts and played video games all day with the family. Thanks everyone for everything! Thank you Brian especially for spoiling me.
Behold, the greatest gift ever given:

No it is not a new car, but pay attention to the spiffy key ring. He had an automatic start installed in my car. Remember how much I just "love" winter? Well I can start my car from anywhere now and it will be nice and toasty by the time I get in it! YAY! Best gift ever! The best thing is that I would have never thought of it! Brian is just so in tune with my needs that he thought of it all by himself! Thanks honey, YOU ROCKED Christmas this year!:)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year!

1 comment:

J Fo said...

You guys are so cute. Um, I'm thinking that the automatic car starter is pretty much the coolest gift ever! I'm going to start dropping hints for next year!