Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping... done?

Yes that's right, as of two hours ago I finished my Christmas shopping. I know it is horrible, I am going to miss out on Christmas Eve madness this year. Why oh why would I ever want to get done early? I love experiencing the crowds of gift grabbing lunatics. The road ragers I encounter every year always give me an educational course of defensive driving. I have never finished my Christmas shopping before Christmas Eve and now I've broke tradition... Oh well, at least I won't be feeling like the woman this year.

(Thanks Stephanie for the brillant picture- I laughed so hard when I saw this)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute blog! I was done w/Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving...until I went back to the store and saw STUFF for the grandkids! I've technically been done 3 times this last month...it's best that I don't go out anymore.

Thanks for coming to the family party! Loved seeing you guys. Aunt Debbie