Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

How lucky am I to have an amazing photographer for a friend? Pretty lucky! Last weekend the whole fam, including Sergeant went down to Santaquin Canyon and had our pics done. Brynn did such an awesome job. I didn't know which ones to post because I loved them all! Here's a bunch for your viewing pleasure.




































LOVE them! Here is Brynn's site, Sunnydays Photography. Check her out, she is awesome. Now to pick favorites to get printed off!

5 comments:

The Payne Family said...

I LOVE them Kel!! They turned out so blasted cute! I love the colors of your outfits and the red leaves in the background. Your friend did awesome, and you have such a cute family. Well done!!

Kristin said...

So CUTE! What a beautiful little family you have!

jayni & ben said...

you look amazing!! you are beautiful. your baby is to die for. i need her outfit for my future baby girl and your outfit for me :) sooo CUTE. i love them all. how will you ever choose which on to use in your house?!

Dogmom Diva said...

Kellie and Brian, what beautiful pictures..and that setting..ah.

We just found out we are going to be grandparents at the end of May..Scott and Lainie are expecting! Over the moon, I tell ya!

hugs
Auntie Barb

Shari and Trent said...

Love the pic's and your little girl is SO cute and you have her dressed up so stinkin' cute too!