Monday, November 24, 2008

Updates!

Hello everyone! Some of you may have noticed that I have not been updating our blog very often. My computer that I was using was really old and it was getting harder and harder to get it to work. Needless to say, I was very overdue for an update. Well today my Christmas present arrived! It is a wonderful laptop that actually works! Yay! I am so excited for this gift! With my new job, it was necessary to get a new computer so that I can work from home when I am on call. It was a great excuse for me to buy a new one.Well the past couple of months have just flown by. Brian has been working hard with school and his job. The semester is almost over and I am so excited to get to spend some time with him during the Holidays. My job is going really well and I am starting to feel comfortable. Sergeant and Mia are still doing great. Here are some cute pictures just for fun.So one day Mia and Sergeant just decided that they were best friends. I don't know how it happened, but now they sleep by each, play together...it's amazing! Too cute though.


This is Sergeant's new way to sleep. He is so funny. He lays on his back like this all the time now. It is so funny to see him sleep this way. Ha ha... I don't know what I would do without the animals in my life. The happiness they bring is so worth the little naughties they are some times.

1 comment:

The Payne Family said...

Kellie!!! You are still alive... We hadn't heard from you in so long. That's super exciting that you got a new laptop, it looks great! And I am also glad that your children are getting along:) Cute pictures!!