Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trying out a new Hobby

Over the past few months I have been eying cute girlie things. There are so many cute things out there! I can't believe how expensive everything is though... It's a good thing that I am a really big cheapo or we might be broke by now. Well a couple of weeks ago I decided to give myself a new hobby. I went to Hobby Lobby of course and bought one of these:

Then I decided to buy a lot of this stuff (all 50% off of course):The finished product? Lots and lots of these:
What do you think? Is this little girl going to be girlie enough?

9 comments:

Kimmy said...

Darling! You are so talented, you should sell them also!

Sunnydays Photography said...

SUUUUWEEEET!!!!!!
I love em!
Props to you lady & that trunk is awesome.

The Payne Family said...

Oh my goodness Kell... your little girl is set! She is going to be so stinkin' girlie! Those bows so cute!! Good job!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Great job! Those look so good. I love hobby lobby! I think things like this help it go a little faster! :) She'll be such a doll.

Shari and Trent said...

Love 'em! I did a whole lot of bow making before my little one was born too! Love it!

Jobi Niu said...

um.. I need to come over and have you teach me everything! No way are you that talented.. She'll be all dolled up. So cute

Chelsey said...

You are going to have the most stylish little girl in the world.

J Fo said...

Super cute! I think you should sell some and I'll buy them for my hairless 2 year old!

Unknown said...

Very, very cute. I can tell you're going to have fun with this little one. Brian might enjoy sporting a bow or two (just to fit in)...he is the dad you know...doesn't want to be left out!