Monday, January 18, 2010

Just because I feel like it

Today I feel like telling everyone how much I love my husband. He has been so good to me and I just want everyone to know how lucky I am. Anyone who puts up with a hormonal agitated woman inching into her third trimester needs some honorable mention right? Thanks honey for everything and mostly for just agreeing with every insane, rude or sometimes accurate remark I make. I know you may be just be keeping the peace, but I certainly am grateful for such a peaceful home right now.

2 comments:

Sunnydays Photography said...

For majority of my pregnancy- Taevea was almost going to be Avery... I like the way you spell it though.
Annalee was another fav... you might want to concider Aunalee though. Its seems more fluid to me. That was another concideration - I liked spelling it Aunaleigh or Analeigh at first but I think now I like Aunalee the best. As you can see we like the same names so I have no fear... you're on the right page! ;) Go with what you feel and it will always feel right.

Matt and Suzanne said...

Hooray for patient and oh so sweet hubbies!