Monday, May 2, 2011

Being One is Fun!

This is a tad late, but I wanted to post pictures from Averie's party last week. I think it turned out so well and I am so grateful for all the wonderful people Averie has in her life that came and supported us! She was one spoiled girl! The setup would have taken me the entire party to setup if it weren't for my dear friends, Brynn and Cam and my family. I didn't realize that setting up for this party would take so dang long! It turned out pretty cute though!

Most importantly, the food:
I hope you caught the pics of her birthday cake in her birthday pictures. It turned out much better before. We were struggling this time around, but you get the idea! Not to mention the A is on backwards... Oh dearie me.
Here is the shrine to Miss Averie.And the favors:
And the gifts. This little girl was SPOILED!
Here she is opening one of her presents. She actually did better than I expected. She stayed pretty interested the entire time.After presents it was time for Averie to change into her birthday suit.She didn't get to blow her candle out because I blew it out like an idiot trying to show her how. Oh well!She didn't get quite as messy this time around, well she did get a little messy!

It turned out to be such a great day! Thanks everyone for coming. We have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for.

After the party and then Easter the next day, Averie was not too excited to open more presents on her actual birthday. She was pretty stoked to find Elmo in one of the packages though. SHE LOVES ELMO!!! But what kid doesn't?

We also got her a riding zebra. Sorry no pic, but shortly after this she decided she was done and we didn't even get it out of the box!

Well for now that is all I can post. Phew. Can't wait to see what the next year brings us with this little girl!

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Awww!!! What a cute party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERIE. She's so beautiful! You're so creative.

Rachel said...

What a fun party! Looking at these pictures makes me want a little girl. She is a cutie, and it just gets more fun when she starts to talk.