Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Smile for the Camera

After purchasing my new camera, I was very excited to get some good pictures of Averie.  Unfortunately, when I pull out the camera, this is the face Averie pulls 99% of the time.

Stinker!  She HATES when I get the camera out.  I must have traumatized her as a baby because I took so many pictures of her.  Some day she will learn to like it!  The camera's not going away Sweetie.  Luckily with my hundreds of attempts, I have caught a few pictures of her looking happy.  Enjoy!

 Probably the best picture I have of her lately, smiling and looking somewhat at the camera.  Yup, she put the sticker on her nose herself.  She thought she was so funny.

 This night was hilarious.  Averie is obsessed with the Honey Bear Bottles.  We have to buy honey almost every time we go to the store so that she will behave.  This little episode happened when Averie got a hold of the Honey Bear.  She was sprinting around the house and would not give that bear up for NOTHING!  She literally took it in the bathtub with her that night.  Trust me it wasn't worth the fight!
I know that I say every stage is my favorite, but Averie is so fun right now.  How could you not help but laugh at this little diva?
She has so much personality.  She can be the most dramatized princess one minute and then just the sweetest angel the next.  She has really started talking up a storm lately and she says the funniest things!  My favorite is "Ow me bum!"  She started saying this when Brian was teasing her and he tapped her on the bum.  She is saying full sentences now and I can't believe how smart she is getting.  She is mastering her colors and she knows most of the ABC Song. What a smarty pants!  I can't believe we are almost to the Two year mark with this one.  Stay tuned for that update.  I feel a big post coming on.


2 comments:

Dogmom Diva said...

Kellie, you got some great shots but I think my favorite is the first one!! lol! What a doll baby Averie is! Can't believe she is almost 2, Grace Lily will be 1 at the end of May, and baby boy is due May 19. Will be a crazy summer, this grammy is planning a lot of trips to Folsom to help out and I can't wait!..hugs to Brian and sweet Averie and to you, of course! Come see us sometime!

love
Auntie!

Suzanne said...

WOW! She is so stinking cute Kellie! I love love all of the pictures, fun update!