Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

Twenty-eight years ago today, the greatest person I would ever meet on this earth made his first appearance. Brian Robert Anderson turns 28! Happy Birthday honey! In honor of my sweet husband, I would like to list 28 things that I love most about Brian.

1. He is my best friend and we are perfect together


2. He is very organized and he keeps our lives in order
3. He is such a goof and he makes me laugh every day


4. He is my breath of fresh air when I get home from a long day
5. He tells me that I am beautiful even when I am a mess
6. He loves to travel, just like me!

7. He pushes me to be healthy even when I would kill for icecream
8. He loves his mother
9. He is the most polite and friendly person you would ever meet. He would never purposely be rude to anyone.
10. He is a very hard worker (working full time and going to school full time)
11. He is very helpful around the house
12. He is HOT! (ha ha, I had to throw that one out there)


13. He is a gentleman, always opening doors and doing nice things for me
14. He takes me to the Symphony

15. He spoils me rotten


16. He makes me dinner when I am too tired to cook
17. He works out and takes care of himself


18. He does boring "girl" stuff with me just to make me happy
19. He loves the outdoors

20. He doesn't play video games and waste time watching TV
21. He listens to me complain and never complains about it:)
22. He is my 24 hour shrink
23. He loves four wheeling

24. He would do anything for me
25. He served his country in the military

26. He gives me foot massages almost every day

27. He lets me be me and doesn't ask me to change


28. Even as I am typing this, he came in to tell me how much he loves me


This list doesn't even begin to cover everything. There are too many things to list. I love you Brian, I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday!

3 comments:

sarah said...

this is SO cute! i'm so happy for you!

sarah said...

winter never sucks crazy girl!! i have a membership to rockreation... that's where i go in the cold-time... i also go boarding at brighton a lot... but someday, we will play again!! what is your work schedule, by the way?

Chelsey said...

You two are so perfect together. Happy Birthday Brian