Friday, January 16, 2009

Advice?

Ok, I am hoping that someone has had experience with this. My dog, Sergeant has had really bad problems with his ears. He has floppy ears and every time he shakes, he splits the corners of his ears open. Thus resulting in blood splatters everywhere! My house is seriously starting to look like a scene from CSI. I feel bad cause he has had this since August. His ears will not heal! I am so frustrated. I have tried everything I can think of to help him, but nothing is working. I even taped his ears all up with duct tape today out of desperation. Does anyone know how to make his ears heal or how to teach him not to shake? Any tips would be awesome!

Oh by the way I just wanted to thank everyone for their support regarding my job. Still no definite news, but I will let you know when I hear.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you, I just wanted to say that I just found your blog through Amie & Sean's and you have such a cute little family.... your dog is adorable. Plus I love your title picture my husband and I are regulars at the dunes. I hope all is well with you and you figure out something for your poor pup :(