Sunday, January 25, 2009

Showers, Sundance and Crafts



This weekend was pretty eventful. I started things out by going to my friend Rachel's Bridal Shower. It was so fun to see her and her reactions to her "bridal" gifts. I don't think I have ever seen her get embarrassed. I love you Rach.
One of the girls gave Rachel some wood cut outs that spelled out "LOVE". This introduced me to my new favorite store, The Wood Connection. http://www.thewoodconnection.com/furniture/wood-crafts/ I checked out the store after the Shower and it was so awesome. It had everything that you need if you are into crafts for your home. These are a couple of the things I finished this weekend.


Brian and I went up to Park City this weekend to check out Sundance.
Unfortunately, there were no celebrity sitings, but we did see this moose.
We had a such good time. Although, I would recommend going on a night that there are still festivities going on. We apparently missed everything. Oh well it was still fun. We left Sergeant at our friend Rob's house. He has a boxer named, Zoey. Zoey and Sergeant are best friends. Hopefully some day they will make cute babies and make some money. Aren't they a good looking pair?

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love the family and love block. So cute!

The Archuleta's said...

I bet Sundance was fun. I love your block letters so cute! I still haven't seen Rob's little Zoey she is darling. They would make such cute babies!!!

Mark and Mandi said...

Your dogs look so cute, can you bring them in to play!!

Nielsen Family said...

Of course I remember you!! How are you? It has been a while! I hope you don't mind if I added you on my blog!

The Payne Family said...

Oh my goodness... I'm going to love that store! We need to go!!!!