Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is there something in there?

Ok for those of you that don't like reading about pregnancy, you better stop viewing my blog for a few months. Sorry, but this is what I want to post about! So today I had my first "stranger belly observer" encounter. I was at work and this nurse was looking at me and said, "Oh you have the cutest little belly!" It took me a second to realize that she was in fact talking to me and complimenting my now blatantly obvious bump. No more wondering if people just think I'm a little chunky. I guess the belly speaks for itself now!

7 comments:

Sunnydays Photography said...

FLIPPIN CUTE!! The fun is just beginning! Do you feel the bubbley tickle slash weird movement things?? Wait a month and you feel soooo much more- its crazy and my favorite part!

Kimmy said...

SO CUTE!!!! I need to email you so we can start planning the Christmas party, let me know when you guys are available!

Chelsey said...

You look great. Tiny belly! Little girls are so much fun! If you don't already know how, you are welcome to come over and I'll teach you to make girls barrettes, headbands and bows.

The Payne Family said...

Ok Kellie, I don't see anything! You are so tiny!! You are so funny! But hey, I'm glad you are blogging so much about baby Anderson... that's the way it should be. You are going to be a great mom!

mrsdriscoll said...

congrats on the girl! they are so much fun!

Unknown said...

You will love being pregnant and watching all the changes that come with it. She's lucky to have parents like you and Brian and know you will always love and protect her. Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh baby girl! I am so happy for you! You look so freaking cute!