Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

Well how was everyone's Christmas? We had a very good one this year. Every year we spend Christmas Eve at Brian's parents and Christmas at my parents. It is awesome because we get to see everyone and we get to have two Christmases. :) We spent Christmas Eve morning playing games, eating and opening gifts. My niece, Cierra, brought her sugar glider with her to Grandma's. I had never in my life seen one of these! They are like a mix between a hamster and a flying squirel. My emphasis on the flying squirel. Here I am holding the cute little thing when two seconds later...





It's on my head!

Kinda freaked me out. But still cute nonetheless. This year Brian really spoiled me! Well he always spoils me, but this year I was especially spoiled. He got me this awesome new camera!

I really wanted a nice camera so that we can take lots and lots of pictures of our little girl. I didn't have any idea what camera I wanted, but I think Brian did an awesome job picking this one out. I love it! He even got me some free photography classes so that I can figure out out to use it. I have started taking pictures of everything to try to get the hang of it so hopefully the classes will help. Well I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun...not sure what Cierra's gift was (never heard of them either...and I have 20+ grandchildren!).

The camera will definitely get some good use. He's a good guy...hold on to him!

Merry Christmas. We love you guys!