Sunday, July 18, 2010

Going Back :(

I really have so much to catch up on, but today I am going to take this opportunity to feel very sorry for myself. I have to go back to work TOMORROW. I can't believe it has been 12 weeks already. It really has been the best 12 weeks of my life. I am so grateful to have such a beautiful sweet little girl. It is going to be so hard to leave her every day while I work. I don't know how I am going to get through this week. It is comforting to know that she will be in good hands with my mom for a few weeks. I am nervous to take her to daycare. I really hope that she will be well cared for. I just feel like I am going to miss out on so much. How does anyone do this? I had no idea it was going to be this hard (and I haven't even experienced it yet!). I just pray that I will get through this first week.

4 comments:

Shari and Trent said...

I am SO sorry! I remember that first day back! It is hard, that is the only way to put it, but as long is she is with someone you trust, no need to worry!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Time has seriously flown, hasn't it? And we thought we'd be bored! Ha! I haven't even got close to being bored one single time. I have been working from home a little during leave and I'm hoping it just continues like that even come August. We'll see...

The Payne Family said...

I'm so sorry Kel! If I could, I would quit my job and stay home with Aves in a heartbeat!! Oh and those pics below are the most gorgeous pics ever. She is so precious! Let me know if I can help in anyway during this transition. Oh and I still super excited to see your carpet! :)

Dogmom Diva said...

Oh Kellie, I know this is hard..Hope it went ok:) If I lived closer I could help..would love to put some Auntie loving on that little girl..Hang in there sweets!

Auntie Barb