Friday, July 16, 2010

Sunnydays Photo Shoot

My friend Brynn is an awesome photographer. She is just starting to get serious about doing it as a profession and I think she has so much talent. Check out her website Sunny Days Photography. A couple of days ago Averie and I headed down to Santaquin for a little photo shoot with Brynn. The pictures turned out great even though Averie was less than cooperative. Averie is going through a slightly onery phase right now. Kudos to Brynn for getting some great shots of the little diva. Don't you just love them? I don't think it is possible for Averie to get any cuter!










I have so many more things to post about, but don't have the time right now. Stay tuned for "Demo Derby", "Girls Night Out" and "New Things". Exciting things to post about!

No comments: