Wednesday, November 24, 2010

7 Months!

Averie is 7 months old tomorrow. I am doing this post today because we will be busy stuffing our bellies tomorrow. Oh how I love Thanksgiving!

I just can't believe it has been 7 months since Averie was born! I know I say this every month, but the time really is flying by. I remember when I was 7 months pregnant. It felt like it took soooo long to get to that point. Now I have a 7 month old and I don't know how she got so big!

I haven't measured her this month. I will have to do it later and add it to the post. I think she is still around 15 pounds and 27 inches. Poor baby had the flu and lost some weight this month.
Well at month seven Averie is sitting perfectly on her own. She rarely wobbles .
She can turn in a complete circle on her stomach. Not quite crawling, but I'm sure she will figure it out soon.
Still isn't really rolling over. She will roll from stomach to back, but only when I'm not looking.
She has two teeth.
She feeds herself with the bottle which is everything I dreamed it would be.
She wants to feed herself food, which is everything I expected it to be...
She is getting to be quite the talker now. She babbles most of the day, but she does say Da da da da a lot. Although when she is really unhappy, it is definitely Mam or MA ma ma. It is the cutest thing. Of course whenever she says Da da, I correct her to say Ma ma :)
She loves her cousins so much. We stayed with my sister and her family this week and she loved being around her cousins.

She has a really good grip and she loves to grab anything she can get her hands on (lips, hair, dog's ears, etc).

She is just the happiest little doll and we love her so much!

3 comments:

Dogmom Diva said...

Kellie, she is getting so big! What a doll! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat like silly fools!

love
Auntie

The Payne Family said...

She is so cute! I love her little personality. You got some super cute pics of her this month. I'm glad everything went well in Logan. I'm sure Kylee and the boys loved having her around! :)

marynkev said...

She just cracks me up! She has got the most expressive looks. I just love her so much! She makes being Grammy so fun!