Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some day I will find my motivation again...

Lately I have been the most lazy, unmotivated person in the world...
I seriously need to get my act together! My poor house that I refuse to clean. Partly because I am lazy and partly because I want a new house so bad that I just don't care about this one. Two minute quick rant.

I am so SICK of house hunting! We have been looking since Novemeber and waiting on a Short Sale since March. We recently just found out that we probably won't be getting the short sale so we have started looking again. We found a house last week, but decided last minute it wasn't the house for us. Just today I found another house I really liked, but it is already under contract! Urgh! I am so tired of not being able to find the "perfect" house. I know it is out there somewhere! We are just frustrated!

Thanks for listening. Back to my lack of motivation. I don't know what it is, I just can't get myself geared up to do much of anything. Hints why I hardly blog any more. Oh well. I am sure this is all just a phase. It is weird though, usually I get my second wind in the summer time. Maybe it never hit because it has been such a long dragging cold spring? I don't know what my problem is. I hope I snap out of it soon. Just one of those months, ya know?

1 comment:

Dogmom Diva said...

Kellie, the answer is easy. You have not found the 'right' house. Maybe just back off a bit, and you know what, when you aren't looking, there it will be. The RIGHT house. I promise!

hugs
Auntie Barb