Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring! (Well..Sort of..)

I don't know about everyone else, but the Anderson's are ready for Spring! I know that it is wishful thinking, but we are hoping the weather will start to warm up fast. When I got home from work it was perfect outside and I wasn't about to waste a semi warm afternoon. Plus, I have been dying to try out our new jogging/bike trailer stroller thing for Ave.

We made our way over to the park and I am so glad we did! It was a blast!
DSCN2461.jpg
We were the only people at the park, which was nice because Sergeant LOVES to go down the slides. Ever since he was a puppy, he has loved to play on the play ground equipment. You may think I am kidding, but here is proof:
DSCN2460.jpg
Here he is patiently waiting his turn:)
DSCN2459.jpg
Such a silly boy!
Averie on the other hand, did not quite LOVE the slide experience.
DSCN2458.jpg
She was just a little unsure.
She did like going down the slide with Daddy though. She loves anything with Daddy.
DSCN2456.jpg
DSCN2462.jpg
She is getting so big. Standing up and walking around the equipment. Of course I was super paranoid mom watching her every step.
DSCN2464.jpg
I know she doesn't look very happy here, but she is still so cute! She's like, "Seriously Mom? It's cold out here, I don't know what you want me to do, AND you want me to smile? Right!"
DSCN2463.jpg
Well even though I look like an idiot, I have to post this because we finally caught one of her smiling.
DSCN2469.jpg
Here she is riding on Daddy's shoulders.
DSCN2479.jpg
Oh it was a GOOD day!
DSCN2478.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I can't wait until the weather is nicer. I'm so excited to play with you and Aves this summer. It will be so nice!

Jobi Niu said...

Her outfit is AMAZING!!! How freakin cute is she in that hat?? Awww, she's almost 1. How fun.