Saturday, January 21, 2012

Catching Up and Temple Square

I have not been the best blog keeper as of late. I will do my best to catch up! We have had some crazy things happen at the Anderson Household lately. One of the worst things was that my computer recently crashed. I learned a very valuable lesson through that experience. I had been thinking about backing up all my pictures lately, but it was too late. I lost EVERYTHING. Every picture of Averie, every family vacation... I was devastated to say the least. To spare you a very long story, I will just say we were very fortunate and were able to recover everything off my hard drive! I immediately saved everything to 4 different places as soon as I got it back. Let it be a reminder to back everything up if you haven't! Well since I have my pictures again, I can update you!

Every year we try to go to temple square around Christmas time to see the lights. Brian proposed on the 20th of December 5 years ago! I can't believe it has been that long ago. This was the first year that we took Averie. It was a much different experience than getting proposed to, let me tell ya! Chasing a 20 month old around temple square in the freezing cold is not as much fun as you would imagine! We made sure to have "Teddy" along for the trip.
We did manage to get a family picture at least.Brian and I manged to snap one of just us too. It's kind of funny that I am always wearing the same thing year after year. I am too lazy to track down the other years to prove my lact of originality, but I really have worn the same thing for the past five years. I think it's time to get a new coat, what do you think??
Averie loves her "PaPa".
The temple was gorgeous as always.

Love our little family tradition!

No comments: