Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was crazy this year! It was fun as it always is, but man it was exhausting! I made the mistake of having surgery a few days before Christmas. Everything went well, but I probably would have done better if I would have had the surgery after Christmas. Oh well, here are some pictures of the highlights.
Christmas Eve with Brian's family.Every year we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve with Brian's Family. It is so fun to spend time with both families and we had a blast spending Christmas Eve with the Anderson Clan. Averie LOVED opening all of her presents. She was soooo spoiled!One of her favorite gifts, the quacking duck. Averie is obsessed with ducks. She was very excited about this one.Aunt Lyndee and Uncle Matt got Averie a Pig Tent. She thinks it is about the best thing ever. She takes all of her blankets and stuffed animals inside and will fall asleep. It is so funny.
Grandma and Grandpa spoiled Averie with her very own Rocking Horse.
This isn't your typical rocking horse. This one will way it's tail and nay. At first she was a little scared of it, but now I can't keep her off of it. She even put a leash on the horse so she can drag it around the house.
Sergeant felt a little left out this year. He only had two presents, poor puppy.
Averie must have been pretty good this past year because Santa came. Her reaction was so cute! I tried to upload the video, but it must have been too big because it wouldn't work. Guess you will just have to take my word on how cute it was!

Gotta love crazy Christmas morning hair.After we finished up Christmas at our house, we headed to my parents to spend the rest of the day with my family. Averie was probably thinking, "More presents?!?" It's kind of fun to have 2 Christmases.
Mommy and Averie.
Averie loves stuffed animals. She was lucky enough to get a Panda and a baby Simba. Lucky girl!
Grandma and Grandpa spoiled her with her very own castle. She loves it!
Here she is playing with Easton, well showing him how to play, with his new toy. She is turning into a little bossy lady.
What a great Christmas! I love this time of year. The memories we build with our family and the spirit and remembrance of the Savior. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life and I am so grateful for each one of them. I hope everyone had a safe and blessed Christmas as well.

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

What a great Christmas for you guys! She is such a cutie...glad you guys had so much fun :-)