Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Major Catch Up







Well blogging world, I am still alive.  I know  you were starting to wonder!  I got looking through some of my pictures and realized I have not posted anything this year yet!  Here it is almost April and I have nothing.  Well you are in for Averie Overload.  Here we go!

Christmas:  I can't believe I am posting about Christmas in MARCH.  Oh boy.  Well I will only bore you with 2 adorable pictures.  Averie was an absolute ball this year for Christmas.  It is so fun to have her in our family. 

 Our "Dino Princess".  This girl loves everything girlie and DINOSAURS!  She is OBSESSED with Land Before Time.  Did you know that there are 12 Land Before Time movies on Netflix?!?  I wish I didn't!!  I keep trying to get her to watch the Disney movies and she yells, "NO!  I want to watch Dinosaurs!!"  Of course when I saw these dinosaur slippers, I just had to get them.
 Speaking of dinosaurs, we were able to go to the Dinosaur Museum in Thanksgiving Point.  Averie was so excited, but that excitement quickly turned to fear as she thought there might be real "Sharp Teeth" inside.  It took us about 30 minutes to convince her that there were not going to be any "real" dinosaurs. 

 Here she is digging for bones.
 She got to ride on "Sara"




 Another fun thing that we were able to do is go to one of the Bounce House Play Places.  Averie had a blast.  I'm pretty sure we will be doing this for her birthday party this year.

 Valentine's Day:
Did your mom ever tell you not to eat too much candy because it will make you sick?  Well Averie proved this statement on Valentine's Day.  She had about 4 pixie sticks and then just puked out of nowhere.  Mother of the Year Award goes to me for allowing her to injest all of that sugar.
Aquarium:
We took Averie to the Aquarium about a year ago, but I had a day off of work and decided to take her again with my mom.  Averie had a blast!






 Dance:
Averie loves to dance so I figured it would be a great idea to put her in a dance class.  It didn't really work out as well as I had hoped.  She really wasn't that into it so I decided to put her in a Tumbling Class instead.  SHE LOVES IT!  It is so fun to see her practice the things she has learned.  And how cute is she in her little leotard?

Now that the weather has started to warm up, sort of, we have taken full advantage of living so close to a park.  Averie loves going down the slide and climbing up and down everything like a monkey.


Here is Miss Averie before Church this week.  I am LOVING that she is FINALLY smiling for the camera!  What a goof!

 


Well for now that is all I have to post about.  We are going to Vegas in a couple of weeks so I should have another post right around the corner.

3 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Yay!!! You posted on your blog! Super cute Kel. Keep em' coming :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Good to see a new post on your blog! Our little girls are growing up....

Rachel said...

Averie has the most beautiful brown eyes and she is getting so big! It was fun to see an update.