Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Card

Brian and I have never sent out a Christmas Card for the three Christmases we have shared together. Can you believe that? I guess without kiddos, I just never saw the point. Sorry! Well here I am with a miniature female version of my husband that I am pretty sure is a "kiddo" and I still did not do a Christmas card! I seriously need to get it together! Well as a last minute project, I put this card together. I am going to print some off, but as I mentioned earlier, "I didn't have it together" and I don't have anyone's addresses! If you would like a card please leave me your address and I will do my best to get it to you before Christmas, or you may have to settle for a hand delivered version. Either way, we just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

What an adorable Christmas card! I love it! Send me your email, or email me at amietingey@gmail.com and I will send you my address. I need yours too! :)

Dogmom Diva said...

Pretty sure you have our address but let me know if you need it..on second thought, I'll take a hand deliveed one! Meet us in Sac!
love
Auntie